Win $5,000 Towards Your Antarctic Vacation!
We are honored to be able to share the majestic White Continent with our guests, and know that for many, it’s a vacation that takes time to save up for. That’s why we are giving away a $5,000 discount certificate to put towards any of our fly and cruise expeditions! Fly in comfort over the stormy Drake Passage and cruise aboard one of our small expedition ships on your choice of three itineraries.
Make your dream of traveling to Antarctica a reality sooner.
Subscribe to occasional email updates to be entered – new winner drawn every 3 months!
Rules and Regulations
By entering this Contest, all entrants accept and agree to these Rules and Regulations:
1. To Enter: No Purchase Necessary. A new Contest runs every three months beginning June 26, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. EST. End date TBD. At the end of each contest period (April 9, 2019; July 9, 2019; October 9, 2019; January 9, 2020), one winner will be randomly chosen from the entire subscribers list and sent an email to the email address provided at time of entry. Users may enter the contest a maximum of one time. Fraudulent, scripted or spammed entries will be removed. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a Web entrant, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account. Entries become the property of Antarctica21 and will not be returned. Entrants may win a Contest prize from Antarctica21 a maximum of one time per 12 months. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Subject to availability; restrictions apply; contest may end after January 9, 2020.
2. Prize: One $5,000 USD discount certificate valid towards a booking on an Antarctica21 fly cruise in the 2019-20 or 2020-21 seasons. Total value is $5,000 USD. Prize may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes and bookings are subject to availability. Note “NOVANTAR S.A.” is the Exclusive Worldwide Sales Agent for all Antarctica21-branded trips. All trip invoices are issued by NOVANTAR S.A.
3. Disclaimer: All Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitutions or transfers, and cannot be converted to cash. Any additional costs incurred in collecting and using a Prize are the winner’s responsibility.
4. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all legal residents who have reached the age of majority within their jurisdiction of residence at the time of registration. Void where prohibited by law. The contest is not open to employees of Antarctica21 and their supporting partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, travel agencies or to members of those individuals’ immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses). Individuals living in the same household of such employees are also ineligible. Contest subject to all applicable provincial, federal, local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of Antarctica21 as final in all matters relating to the contest. By entering, all entrants permit Antarctica21 to use the collected information from The Contest for internal marketing and advertising purposes, including repurposing the entry data as online content. Entrant may not win more than once in a 12-month period.
5. To Claim Prize: Winners will be notified by e-mail by an Antarctica21 representative. If no response to any such e-mail inquiry is made within five days of the date on which it was first made, a follow up email will be sent to the drawn winner. If the drawn winner does not respond by email or phone within 5 days of the second email, they will be deemed to irrevocably forfeit the Prize and a new winning entry shall be drawn. All decisions of Antarctica21 representatives are final. Winners may be required to, and if ever asked hereby agrees to, complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility (including shipping address) and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, prior to the issuance of prize.
6. Limitation of Liability: Antarctica21 and their supporting partners, and their respective sponsors, employees or contractors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest related materials, or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries. Winners are responsible for payment of taxes on prizes and for any other expenses relating to the use of prizes. Antarctica21 reserves the right to cancel or modify any or all of the contests if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of any or all of the contests as determined by Antarctica21 in its sole discretion.
7. For any additional information: Contact Antarctica21 by email at email@example.com, or call us at +56 (2) 2231 8142 or toll-free from the USA and Canada at 1 (877) 994 2994.